Steve Thurlow Consulting, Norfolk
Helping organisations create value and customer delight, all the time, every time.
Every organisations’ plans will, at some stage, involve selling more at higher margins. Employing thought leadership and best practice models deployed by some of the world’s leading sales organisations I can help you generate the maximum value, for both you and your customers, and customer delight, at every touchpoint.
Our baseline process
Understand your sales strategy, the sales environment in which you operate, the processes and structures that support it and the skills needed to deliver it
- Identify and correct any misalignment
- Establish processes that support and deliver your key commercial goals
- Create a regime to reinforce and embed the behaviours, skills and tactics needed to deliver your objectives
- Establish sales awareness across your entire customer facing operation
All organisations from all sectors, sizes and stages of development rely on their commercial performance for success. Most will enjoy initial success based on their founders’ enthusiasm and initial product/service innovation. Most will eventually run out of steam and struggle to make the next step change in their growth.
This is my market. I work with individuals, teams and organisations looking to make the next step towards salesforce optimisation. I work with directors, managers, salespeople, technicians and customer service & support to get the very best from every commercial opportunity.
We live in an era where how you sell is much more important than what you sell. A good sales force is a much greater competitive advantage than having a good product.”
– Professor Neil Rackham, global sales guru, best-selling author & consultant. Association of Professional Sales conference – June 2016